Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rescued

Well just today as I was meditating on the word of God, I came across this verse :

Isaiah 51 :5 "The time for me to set you free is near.
I will soon save you "


This verse reminded me that God is always on time to answers our prayers. For the past few weeks, I have been spending much time in prayer. Each time He is reminding me that He is never too late in answering my prayers.

Although for us the answer seemingly takes time since we all want things to be done instantly and fast. But God knows what is best and when it is best to answer our prayers.

For us to see the answer, we need to hang in there and not give up. To often, I myself am tempted to give up on certain prayer requests but if I give up, I will definitely not see them answered.


We just have to keep walking through those valleys until we see God's salvation. But one thing is for sure that is God's salvation for us when we come through the valley.


I want to encourage you today, keep praying, don't give up! you will see God's salvation in time!

No comments: