Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Unanswered ?


Well just today as I was reading my bible I came across this verse :

Isaiah 44:21 "Remember these things O Jacob, for you are my servant O Israel. I have made you, you are my servant; O Israel, I will not forget you".

Many times it feels as though God takes His time in answering our prayers. Basically He does take His time for good reasons I guess. But sometimes we all do feel that God has forgotten us when the challenges of life mounts up and as we go through pressures from all side.

But really during those times, God is still with us helping us to deal with those challenges one by one. I know in my own life at the moment, things are not very clear on what I should do next but I know that God is guiding me one step at a time.


This verse made me to realize that God has not forgotten me and my needs and that He is continuously guiding me everyday. Sometimes we all need this reminder from God. So I just want to encourage you today that God has not forgotten you !

Be encouraged, God is by your side even when it feels like He is not. He is there!

No comments: