Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Whats Next ?

Personally all of us go through those times of confusion now and then. God brings us into that place so that we would rely on Him for guidance. But in saying that, sometimes God's guidance does not come instantly. He takes His time in guiding us through on what to do next. Am I right ? Well at least for me!

But during that time, how are we responding to God ? Really, sometimes it feels like you are between two blocked walls that does not permit you to go anywhere. No matter what you try you still end up feeling like that. But it is in those times we really feel God speaking to us and encouraging us.

In the moment of confusion and distress, I get to experience God's peace when I make the decision to lean on Him. For most of us, we lean too much on ourselves as a result of that we go through those times of frustration.

Leaning on Him meaning that "believing that He will guide me always and meet my needs at all time" no matter how things seem to be. Looking back in the past, God has been faithful to guide me and meet my needs. And I don't think that God is about to fail to do that in the present because God cannot change.

Perhaps God works in our life through these situation to change us to become the person that He want us!

No comments: