Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Unexpected ?



I like this song very much, found it on You Tube. Have a listen to this song!


Well just today as I was driving my car, I found out that the car radiator was leaking. This was totally unexpected but thank God that I am still driving the car. Hopefully I would make it to the interview today.

There are so many day to day unexpected situations that we all face. Some brings us smile and some the opposite. Its easy to thank God when things go perfectly well and its really hard to thank God when it doesn't.

But really I guess, its all about coming to the place of experiencing God's unconditional love wherever we are at in our life and no matter how bad the situation maybe, God still loves us just the way we are.

I pray that I will lean on God and experience His unconditional love to a higher degree then now and I pray that you will too!.

No comments: