Monday, October 19, 2009

When Things Dont Work Out.

Its been a challenging couple of weeks, during this time I have been learning to be patient. Being patient is not easy when you get a lot of thoughts running into your mind of how the future will unfold if you don't take full control of your situation.

But on other hand God has been speaking to me, to trust Him with all my heart and not to lean on my own understanding. Many times I have to keep reminding myself about this verse, when I tend to get discouraged.

"Trusting God with all my heart" easy to say it but hard to put into practice when you mind keeps running up and down on how to sort things out. But I guess until I come to the place of complete rest, I cant really trust God. ( Be still and know that I am God) Psalm 46:10

So to trust God, I have to rest and submit everything into His hand. Again easy to say this but hard to really put into practice. But I guess it doesn't really matter how many times you fail to trust God but rather its about how God still holds us and sustains us in the midst of doubt and confusion. Until we come to the place of full resting and submission, we know He is still there for us!

No comments: